Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

43, Holstein Calf

While painting at the horse show, I get lots of encouragement, inspiration and suggestions. The consesus is....more black and white cows! 
I find that when I am painting a commission or working on a painting that I think someone will like there is an added depth to the creative process. It's no longer just an "I want to do this..." self centered activity (not nessecarily bad) but using my skills and talents to help someone else express themselves. Using the metaphor of communication, it is having a conversation with someone, opposed to standing an talking to oneself and having others overhear.
The commissioned work can lead to new learning. Solving problems and trying new and different ideas.
 
 
Holstein Calf
4 x 6 Oil on Canvas
SOLD



Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails