Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

100 Dolphin

I am ending the first 100 paintings and starting the second phase of this now ongoing project with this dolphin painting. The photo was taken from my brother-in-law's 65' research vessel, Weatherbird, as the dolphins played in the boat's wake. My last encounter with dolphins was kayaking with my wife in Jarrett Bay off of Core Sound in NC. The bay averages 1 - 3 feet in depth. We both heard what we thought was the other's labored wheezing, until looking around we were in the midst of 2 dozen dolphins. A totally different experience when you a down at waterlevel and surrounded. We tried to keep up with them but they took off across the bay to the sound.


Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails