Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

126 Blowing Rock View from Wall

I was back in Blowing Rock in the NC mountains this past week. The leaves had turned color, some were gone and the mountains were blue and grey with spots of orange, gold, red and of course, green pines and hemlocks. I set up the easel down the road from the horse show grounds at "The Wall" a popular spot for drinking wine in the summer.

The two paintings I did became almost abstract as focused on painting just a small part of the hillsides.
View from Wall
4 x 6 Oil on canvas
SOLD



Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails