Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

135 Black Rooster

No, this is not the second painting in the "Bird Series." One of the comments I got at the show was "I really like the chickens." So, here's another one and there probably will be more coming.

I do want to thank everyone reading this blog. At the shows I have been pleasantly surprised by people stopping by and telling me that they have been following these paintings. Sitting here alone at the computer (I am totally incapable of writing when there is anything else going on around me), sending these posts out into cyberspace, I sometimes wonder, "Just who is reading them?"
So I am asking for your feedback. Please feel free to comment on these posts. If you now own one of these paintings, you can also share your comments on it.
Another comment that sort of took me by surprise is "So that's what they look like." I guess since I am painting them, photographing them, hanging, framing and displaying them I just assume that everyone has a grasp of what the actual paintings look like. I was about to put up an image of the paintings on display, but I have had to switch computers in the middle of this post as mine has decided that it wants time off. Hopefully in the next day or so I will be able to post that photo.


Black Rooster
4 x 6 Oil on Canvas
SOLD


Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. It was the Stanley Man who came to my door. It was the Stanley Man ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails