Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

166 Barn in Snow


Barn in Snow
4 x 6 Oil on canvas
$100. shipping included




Maybe I should wait until summer to post this painting. I know even here in North Carolina I have seen enough snow for this year, so I can imagine other parts of the country are ready for this winter to end. At least down here the snow doesn't last, which means a couple of things. The roads will be clear in a day or two, despite the efforts of the highway department. Beautiful sunny days with snow on the ground that are an inspiration to paint are rare. And last, it will soon become more mud. Ready for spring.
Back to the painting. This old tobacco barn with attached shed has been the subject of a number of my paintings. The other day I happened by as the sun broke out with steel blue clouds behind. It cried out to be painted, so I did. Think how refreshing it will be to look at when August rolls around...

Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails