Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

180 Red Macaw

This second macaw painting probably shows the similarity between the macaw and chicken eyes. Tonight I have finished day two at the horse show in Aiken SC. Spent yesterday setting up and today finessing the display and working on some paintings, two of which should end up on this blog. To be honest, after two days at the show, I can't think of what to tell you about this painting. I did use it in a demonstration in a workshop Theresa and I gave at the Raleigh NC Jerry's Artarama store. It wasn't about painting, but photographing artwork and having prints, note cards, tote bags etc made....


Red Macaw
4 x 6 Oil on wood panel
SOLD


Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails