Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

197 Pony Painting

Painting a white horse on a black background was a great experiment with color,you can see a post about an earlier painting on my other blog, that I decided to continue with that series. In this painting I used a photo of a white pony taken outdoors on a normal day. I then played with the contast, creating a a brighter, more direct light and darkening the shadows. Then the colors were intensified and played with. All without using photoshop, just paint and imagination.

White Pony
5 x 7 Oil on Canvas
$150. shipping included








Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.
Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails