Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

198 Mountain Barn

Painted outdoors, "on location," looking up "The Hill" to the barns at the Blowing Rock Horse Show on a beautiful summer day in the Blue Ridge Mountains. "The Hill" seems to get steeper every year. I seem to remember going up and down with ease when I first started painting here. Upon a little more reflection, I used a golf cart shuttle quite a bit that first year.

Mountain Barn
4 x 6 Oil on Canvas
$100. shipping included









Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.
Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails