Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

244 Tropical Cruise

Another DayDream/Wishful Thinking painting. Though I was sitting indoors at the NCHJA Horse Show, working in a hot, dusty environment, there is no law that says I have to be there both physically and mentally. Somewhere inside I was on a schooner, leaving a tropical island heading off into a new adventure. I am thinking a nice breeze, a cool drink, my hand on the helm - no, let someone else worry about that-lay back on the deck, look up at the sails and watch the clouds pass by.

Don't you think that this would be a great painting to have on your desk at work?

Tropical Cruise
4 x 6 Oil on Canvas
$100. shipping included


Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.
Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails