Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

34. Jessie

Here is a portrait of Jessie. Jessie is now 15 or 16. Jessie was found alongside the road late one night. Our daughter Kelly was coming home from work about 11pm and to quote her. " I went by and when I looked back in the rear view mirror and she was sitting in the middle of the road watching me drive off." Jessie came home with Kelly. Theresa and I heard the knock on the bedroom door. "Look what I found on the way home." Before Theresa could finish saying no, Jessie had gotten on the floor and crawled over to her. Lying in front of Theresa, Jessie put her head on Theresa's feet and looked up......
The next day, Jessie had already figured out our property lines and was defending her territory from strangers....  I will have to do another painting of Jessie so I can tell more stories about her.

Jessie
4 x 6 Oil on Canvas
Not for Sale (withdrawn at my family's request)
However, you can always email me photos of your dog.
I can't guarantee that I can use them but its worth a try.



Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails