Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

38. Whippet

I want to let everyone know, that despite the way it looks, I am not posting paintings that have been previously sold. Some paintings were done from suggestions by my collectors and others have been bought almost immediately after I posted them. 
My wife Theresa brought me a photograph of this whippet. It had been participating in a photo shoot she was doing for a portrait of 2 teenaged girls. 

Whippet
4 x 6 Oil Painting
SOLD





Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails