Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

64 Blowing Rock Stairs

I am still painting in Blowing Rock at the Horse Show. I have taken these small canvases with me as I paint the showgrounds, so unless it rains, the next few paintings will be from there. These are the stairs leading to the upper boxes. They are open so you can watch both rings from them and feel that wonderful mountain breeze.


Stairs at Blowing Rock



4 x 6 Oil on Canvas
Collection of L Brennan

Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails