Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

87 Piano Study

Last week we went to the opening reception for the Show your Swine art show. While enjoying the artwork, the wine and food we were fascinated by the piano player who was set up in front of windows with the late afternoon/evening sun coming through. Of course, I had no camera with me nor easel and paints (probably would be frowned upon at the event) or even a sketch book (that would have been fun), so I asked one of the directors of the Art Council if she would take some photos for me. She already had taken some and she took some more. This painting is really a study for a larger work. Should it be called a piano etude?

Piano Study
4 x 6 Oil on Canvas


Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails