Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

149 Halflinger

This painting is on a 6 x 6 canvas. Last month I was commissioned to paint five pony paintings on 6 x 6 canvases. Since I really hadn't worked in a square format before (I like to paint these paintings a standard size that can be easily framed. The five pony paintings were hung as a group unframed.) so I bought a few extra to work with.
My wife had a halflinger named Alf, a few years ago, I thought he was a great horse (he neither kicked or bit me), so I decided paint one. Since he was 14.1 and 1200lbs, I guess this can also be considered a pony painting.

Halflinger
6x6 Oil on Canvas
$150. Shipping included








Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails