Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

152 Farm Pond with Cedars 2

Part 2 of the previous post. Why a diptych (two separate paintings meant to show as one)? I was anxious to start a painting of the farm. I was deeply involved in finishing commissioned painting, so I decided to do a more intimate size painting, but the proportions of the canvas just wouldn't work. I happened to have two canvases on the easel at the time, so, "Why not a diptych?" The two paintings as shown together below.


Farm Pond Cedars II
4 x 6 Oil on Canvas
$100. shipping included







This painting can be matched with the next painting in the project, Farm Pond Cedars II to form a diptych. Here's a preview with tomorrow's paintings



Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. would you ever consider doing a portrait as part of your project? dtonelli@charter.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails