Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

167 The Crossing

Cows - Action paintings. A few members of the herd crossing a creek. We came across this herd while driving around the countryside a few weeks ago - the snow had melted.
I walked up to the fence to get a few photographs. The cows saw me and began to move towards me. More cows came out of the trees and over the hill. Then they started bellowing. Yes! I got action photos.
This painting at 5 x 7 is a bit larger than most of the paintings in this project.

The Crossing
5 x 7 oil on canvas
Sold

Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails