Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

168 Ready for Spring - Sportfishing

I came across these two, ready for the first nice weekend while prowling around Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach, NC. I had met with a portrait client earlier and was kicking myself for not loading the easel and paints. The day started out cloudy and foggy after the previous day of cold and rain. By the time I hit Wilmington it was sunny and warm. The following day I painted this while it rained and then snowed. READY FOR SPRING!

Ready for Spring
5 x 7 Oil on Canvas
SOLD

Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails