Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Brand new year! Brand New Paintings!


I have had a lot of fun on my 100 paintings in 100 days and thanks to all of my wonderful collectors, went far beyond my original concept of one hundred :-).

With 2011 underway and by popular demand and requests, I am continuing the series and adding new paintings daily! As always, you can contact me with special requests. Remember that a percentage of all of my One Hundred Paintings sales goes to that amazing animal rescue group, Danny and Ron's Rescue. So invest in a painting and invest in a canine life!

Thanks to all my collectors for inspiring me! Now, let's have a great year!

Many of my collectors give these paintings as gifts. Here are are a few from Christmas














Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.
Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails