Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

212 Evening Fire

I had a very hard time photographing this painting and I am still not very satisfied with the image, it just doesn't show the color and the light in the original.

Here you see another of my repeat models. Fidget has been painted lying on the carpet in the sun, on the piano bench, lying in the sun, outside in the evening light and lying in the sun.

Scroll down and you can see a close up of the painting. The bumps and texture in the painting are actually the threads of the canvas.

Evening Fire
4 x 6 oil on canvas
$100. shipping included









Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.
Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails