Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

220 White Horse Pike

Another grey horse, this one along with the earlier painting of a draft horse are "thumbnail" paintings. They will be the basis for a much larger painting. I can use them to decide which one to paint larger and a guide for the larger work. If it doesn't look good small, it sure won't look good larger.
The name White Horse Pike is my homage to South Jersey and the Pine Barrens.

White Horse Pike
4 x 6 Oil on Canvas
SOLD




>
Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.
Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Stephen, I just came across your blog and really enjoy your fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails