Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The First One Hundred

Scolling through two hundred and forty posts to find a painting seems like a lot to ask of you. I have created a page on my website with thumbnails of the first one hundred paintings. Each thumbnail is a link to the original blog post and you can see which paintings are sold and which ones are still available.

Funny thing is that it seems like only yesterday I was painting number one.

click image to see page

The second hundred paintings review page is coming soon.


Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.
Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails