Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

80 Tree Frog Two


Can you hear them. I can. I am in the studio, working at the computer, a fan running behind and I hear them outside. Tree Frogs. This guy happens to be a Pine Barrens Tree Frog from the Pine Barrens of NJ. Which are also home of the Jersey Devil, if it exists. But Pine Barren Tree Frogs as also found here in North Carolina. ( We do have pines.)

Tree Frog Two
4 x 6 Oil on Canvas
SOLD

Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails