Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

82 Afternoon Surf

Wow! Over eighty paintings and this is my first seascape. It's not that I don't like to paint seascapes. Some of my first plein air paintings were seascapes and I still love to take the easel to the beach or the salt marsh and try to capture the endless movement of light and water. So here is the afternoon sun picking out the banks of clouds lined up offshore while the waves ceaselessly crash on the shore.
Afternoon Surf
4 x 6 Oil on Canvas
$100. Shipping included







I found another painting I had done at the Jersey Shore a number of years ago, you can see it here:



Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.
Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.

Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails