Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

183 Fox in Profile

When I look back at the beginning of this project, one of my goals was to be able to organize my paintings and the info associated with them a bit more efficiently than I had been doing... And I can say that I have improved that aspect. But I swear I thought that this painting had already been posted, but the history of blog posts doesn't lie. So here you go, about a week after I thought I posted it.
One thing about painting small impressionistic pieces. You can use a brushstroke or blob of paint to convey the image, but getting that blob just right at this size is harder than painting a more realistic detailed image. But it is more fun at least for me.

Fox Profile
4x6 oil on wood panel
SOLD



Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.
Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails