Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

185 Seven Sisters at the Garden Gate

I got a chance the other day to take the easel out into our own garden and paint. This is the view looking out of the garden towards our front pasture. The garden face I made from cedar logs and tobacco sticks. It's about time to replace the tobacco sticks, untreated wood outside in the south lasting for almost 15 years seems pretty darn good to me.

This blog is now one year old. I will have a special offer to those of you following this blog, and for fans of my facebook page, and a real special offer for my collectors. So check back.....


Garden Gate -Seven Sisters
5 x 7 Oil on Canvas
SOLD



Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card.Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com
A donation to Danny and Ron's Rescue will be made for every painting sold.
Continue on this journey with me and see what's in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails