Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

5. New Roses

Come with me on my Artists's journey of an oil painting a day for a hundred days! I hope that by sharing with you a part of my world, you will be able to glimpse the inner workings of my art. My paintings are an expression of how I see the world around me. I work with the richness of oil paints to capture brilliant colors, fleeting movement, and light of the subject and the moment. I hope you walk with me through this journey. Company is always welcome and suggestions appreciated!
Today's painting is another of the rose bushes by our pasture. This Rose is New Dawn, which we propogated from cuttings found at an old farm site nearby.
New Dawn Pasture
4 x 6 oil on canvas
$100. shipping included






All of these paintings are for sale, priced at $100. including shipping. Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card. Or contact me directly at

Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see the next painting or better yet, sign up for email updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails