Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Getting Ready, Counting Down

One Hundred Paintings in One Hundred days. That's my goal. A new painting to be shown everyday. Most of these will not be large paintings. Probably in the 4 x 6 inch range. These paintings will be for sale.

So what's the big deal. Just one little painting a day. Yes, but that is in addition to what is already going on in my studio. I will still be working on larger paintings, painting at the Horse Shows, setting up and exhibiting Theresa's and my work. Traveling to the shows. Not to mention, setting up all the backend to be able to show these to you.

Why? Productivity. I am always able to get more done, the busier I am. So I am going to make myself busier.

I hope you will come back and check on my progress. I am counting down to the start. When, sometime in the coming week. No, I am not stockpiling paintings. I am getting this blog ready. Adding a mailing list for those of you who want to recieve email updates and just trying to get the logistics squared away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails