Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

9. Oreo Cows



Another painting of the Belted Galloway Cows at Fearrington Village. Driving up to Philadelphia from home in North Carolina for the Devon Horse Show, I kept passing farms and landscapes that made me want to pull over, stop and get out the easel and paint. As I drove up the Eastern Shore of Maryland, the sun was almost setting, sending golden light out onto the fields and barns of this still rural landscape. Had to keep driving, have to paint at the show tomorrow....


Painting the Cows at Fearrington Village. Thanks to Vicky Wilson for the photo

I made me appreciate how lucky I am that I can take the time to go and paint in these wonderful locations. From the quiet of the pasture to the hustle and bustle of the horse show. Here is another of the Belted Galloway paintings from my trip to Fearrington Village.






Belted Galloways 2
4 x 6 Oil on Canvas
Collection of C Cammett



Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card. Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com





So keep with me on this journey and see what in store for tomorrow.



We will be donating to Danny and Ron's Rescue for each painting sold.



SteveStephen Filarsky - Plein Air Painter
http://www.1hundredpaintings.blogspot.com/
http://www.sfilarsky.com/
http://www.portraitsnc.com/
PO Box 337Franklinton, NC 27525919-880-2858


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails