Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

7. Back to the Dogs

This morning I joined a group of plein air painters from the Raleigh-Durham NC area in painting at the Fearrington. A beautiful sunny but not hot day. I completed paintings for this project along with the start of a larger garden scene. More about that later.
Today I've gone back to the dogs. Looking back, I seem to be painting a lot of dogs in golf carts. In golf carts at Horse shows. And a good number of Jack Russells in golf carts at horse shows. Maybe like this fellow, they are more relaxed in a golf cart. This scene was at the Duke Children's Classic Horse Show.
Jack Russell at Duke
4 x 6 Oil on Canvas
SOLD

Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card. Or contact me directly at: steve at sfilarsky.com

So keep with me on this journey and see what in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails