Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

3. In the Herd Cow Painting Number Two

Yes, this is another cow painting. No, it is not the same cow that was featured in yesterdays painting. Cows have been a favorite subject for painters for centuries. There is something so "pastoral" about a painting of a cow. If I am setting up to paint out in the country, I am often next to a field with a herd. Curiosity will have an entire herd ambling over to where I am painting. ( Ususally with a fence in between) After a while, when they realize I am not bringing food, most amble away, though a couple may stay to watch. I came upon this herd while driving around scouting for painting locations near home here in North Carolina.

In the herd
4 x 6 Oil on Canvas
Collection of B. McClintick
All of these paintings are for sale, priced at $100. including shipping. Each painting is an original, one of a kind. Once it's sold, it is gone. Click on the button above to pay with paypal or credit card. Or contact me directly at

Remember: I will be donating to Danny and Ron's Rescue for every painting that is sold.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see the next painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails